So simple question that you would think would be easy but isn't.
WHO makes a decent hose nozzle and where the heck can you buy it. I'm looking for a good fire hose type nozzle for my garden hose at the shop and house. For washing the pickup and watering the plants. I used to get a fine unit from the hardware store here locally but they were bought out and no longer stock and cant get the awesome fire hose type adjustable nozzle that I liked. I tried amazon and various Internet sources but they all have a cheep look and crappy ball valve thing in the end that looks to limit flow.
WHO makes a decent hose nozzle and where the heck can you buy it. I'm looking for a good fire hose type nozzle for my garden hose at the shop and house. For washing the pickup and watering the plants. I used to get a fine unit from the hardware store here locally but they were bought out and no longer stock and cant get the awesome fire hose type adjustable nozzle that I liked. I tried amazon and various Internet sources but they all have a cheep look and crappy ball valve thing in the end that looks to limit flow.
Hose nozzle
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire