hi guys I got a John Deere 260. I got it with the hydrostatic motors in Parts put things back together and seems to be working fine....I put new seals in of course.
the only thing I notice is that the motors seemed to squeal quite a bit if I don't have the RPM's up three quarters to full when making a turn....is that normal?
also there seems to be a little bit of chatter when I first engage the 2 speed and take off.... that goes away right away though.
I appreciate any advice the only thing is I don't want to keep running this thing if there seems like there's something wrong.....I just don't have enough experience running these things to know for sure.
Thanks. ..
Hartwa.
the only thing I notice is that the motors seemed to squeal quite a bit if I don't have the RPM's up three quarters to full when making a turn....is that normal?
also there seems to be a little bit of chatter when I first engage the 2 speed and take off.... that goes away right away though.
I appreciate any advice the only thing is I don't want to keep running this thing if there seems like there's something wrong.....I just don't have enough experience running these things to know for sure.
Thanks. ..
Hartwa.
hydraulic squeal
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire