JD 318 D Skid steer

samedi 4 juillet 2015

I am new to owning a skid steer. My quick attach pads are worn ? To much slop in the connection, even on new attachments. Do I build up the pad by using more beads of weld. If I build up the attachment points on each unit, that's a total of 3 so far I would have to do. I would like not having to buy replacement parts . I have a small hobby farm, and not using the machine for commercial use. I have the original 72 " bucket that came with it, been repaired a few times. I was told the machine came off a dairy farm and used for feeding bunk, looks to be true. Any advice out there would be appreciated. Please Note! I am not an expert welder, but would be willing to try my hand at this welding repair, or best leave to a pro?


JD 318 D Skid steer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire