Hi I have an 1818 case skid steer and for the last cupple years Iv had a problem with it not generating power. It will run off the battery untill it dies and that's about it. It used to be that it could barley maintain enough power to stay on as long as the headlights were not on. Now it can't even do that. I think it was reading something like 11v on my multimeter last year when it ran.
I replaced the battery last year and nothing changed. I noticed one of the drive belts is very loose but I think that is just to power the left wheels as there isn't much power on the left side any more. Would that belt being loose prevent the skid steer from generating electrisity aswell? The only other thing that I can think to mention is that when I go to start it after its been a long time the battery always seems to be dead. I'm almost certain that I didn't leave the key turned in the on position.
I replaced the battery last year and nothing changed. I noticed one of the drive belts is very loose but I think that is just to power the left wheels as there isn't much power on the left side any more. Would that belt being loose prevent the skid steer from generating electrisity aswell? The only other thing that I can think to mention is that when I go to start it after its been a long time the battery always seems to be dead. I'm almost certain that I didn't leave the key turned in the on position.
1818 case electrical problem
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire