Hey guys I have a 2009 320D with 2900hrs on it. It's been a great machine with really no issues other then these. The coolant just about always stays at 160f-165f which I think is a little on the low end. I blocked the radiator off today as it was just at the freezing mark to see if this would make a difference and it stayed the same. In the summer it runs the exact same Temps unless I really work it but the second I stop it rapidly shoots back down. Could this be a thermostat issue? The other issue is hydraulic temp. Cat has come out says nothing is wrong. I'm concerned it's getting to hot. On the computer it doesn't take much to get it over 85 celcius. Not in the red but then I let it cool down. Should I not be able to work this this all day in the summer without the hydraulic staying at the half way mark.
Sorry for the long post just trying to relay as much info
Sorry for the long post just trying to relay as much info
cat 320D temp issues
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire