Have a FESCO Forestry Harrow ( http://ift.tt/1NZ7GMZ ) with a 2 inch hole for the hitch. My Cat D5C has a 1 1/2 inch hole ( top and bottom of hitch ) for the pin.
I am assuming that these two are constructed in this way so that a sacrificial bushing can be put in the harrows' 2 inch hole?
If this is so do I want phospher/bronze ( Seems like it would wear out VERY fast ) or something else?
And where do I get these?
I am assuming that these two are constructed in this way so that a sacrificial bushing can be put in the harrows' 2 inch hole?
If this is so do I want phospher/bronze ( Seems like it would wear out VERY fast ) or something else?
And where do I get these?
Explain this to me........yes I am new to this!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire