hitachi ex200-1 issues / service manual

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Have a couple issues with one that I own (hitachi ex200-1) . The alternator has a pump behind it and the pressure line is disconnected (I got it this way ) cant seem to find where to put it . so Hyd fluid leaks there .

the bellhousing between the hyd pump and engine literally sprays hydraulic oil out . the nut at the bottom has been removed . and the oil just sprays out , crazy I know

Then the bucket and right track does not move atoll .. I don't know if this is related to the second issue . no strange noises , no brass..

machine was parked fine it just did not start in about a year . all of these problems seem to be new ..

the boom also drifts down but I guess this is a easy fix ..


I also want a service manual for this machine . any help will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks


hitachi ex200-1 issues / service manual

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire