Howdy folks-
I find myself in the position of being the (proud?) new operator of a 1985 Menzi Muck 5000T2. I'm the caretaker and manager at a ranch in the Southern California mountains, and the owner decided that we needed this machine. Anyway, I got it off the semi trailer without incident, and clawed it back up to the shop fairly easily. What I don't know is: How do I extend the wheel arms? How do I spread the forward legs?
There is a right foot pedal that's linked to some Q/D's on the boom, so that's not the answer. There are also a couple electrical switches in the cab that don't seem to do anything... If I knew how this machine -in it's original trim- was supposed to work, that would, I think, be helpful.
Thanks in advance to all y'all experienced guys!
Pete
I find myself in the position of being the (proud?) new operator of a 1985 Menzi Muck 5000T2. I'm the caretaker and manager at a ranch in the Southern California mountains, and the owner decided that we needed this machine. Anyway, I got it off the semi trailer without incident, and clawed it back up to the shop fairly easily. What I don't know is: How do I extend the wheel arms? How do I spread the forward legs?
There is a right foot pedal that's linked to some Q/D's on the boom, so that's not the answer. There are also a couple electrical switches in the cab that don't seem to do anything... If I knew how this machine -in it's original trim- was supposed to work, that would, I think, be helpful.
Thanks in advance to all y'all experienced guys!
Pete
Menzi Muck 5000T2 Questions
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire