I have a 2003 Bobcat S175 with a bobcat snowblower (non-high flow model, motor on SB matches for non high flow). First time I've used the aux hydraulics: I push the var/max flow button and the light comes on. I pull the right trigger and the auger on the SB will start turning. Then sometimes it will work for 5 min. Sometimes 3 seconds. The light will go off and the auger will stop. I can push the aux hyd. button and it will come back on, the process keeps repeating.
I don't have any error codes on the machine.
I'm also at least 2 hours from any bobcat dealer. Can someone help?
I don't have any error codes on the machine.
I'm also at least 2 hours from any bobcat dealer. Can someone help?
Please help with Bobcat S175 and a snowblower. We just got 15 inches of snow...
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire