2005 IHI 45NX Excavator Running Rough with Loss of Power at Mid to High RPM

lundi 13 juin 2016

I bought this machine last year to do some work around my house. It's got 2900 hours on it. Ran like a champ when I got it. I've only put about 75 hours on it in over a year. I loaned it to a friend and when it came back it was running rough with a loss of power at mid to high RPM. It starts right up quickly and idles perfectly but when I increase the throttle, it gets rough and loses power. I'm trying to start troubleshooting this because I need to use the machine for some drainage work in the next month. This machine was the Isuzu 2.2l 4LE2 motor. I have ordered new air, fuel and oil filters and will be installing them next week. I'm hoping it's just something simple like a clogged air filter but we'll see.... If anyone has any input on how to diagnose this issue, I'd be very grateful.


2005 IHI 45NX Excavator Running Rough with Loss of Power at Mid to High RPM

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire