Adding a thumb to a 580CK

mardi 14 juin 2016

So I'm picking up a thumb for my backhoe, I don't need one that'll lift the world just to grab brush and trash and move small rocks. Its an early model 580CK, gas engine, maybe a model 33 hoe? Anyway, I'm pondering what's involved with adding a thumb, I did add a manual valve for a power angle plow where the RTD assembly was supposed to go but I'm wondering about adding one for a thumb. I have the three stick with foot swing so all mechanical valves, I was wondering if there is an electric valve out there that'd have its relief plumbed back into the outbound hydraulic line so the thumb would run on a simple switch. I'll be happy with the manual thumb for quite a while I suspect.

Thanks in advance!!


Adding a thumb to a 580CK

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire