Bobcat 331 Fuel Shutoff Solenoid

mardi 14 juin 2016

Having an issue with the fuel shutoff solenoid. In order to start the engine, I have to first turn the key on, then physically push the solenoid rod into the solenoid, then start the engine. The electromagnet holds it in place and shuts down just fine when turning the key off. But, there doesn't seem to be enough "oomph" in the magnet to pull the linkage open on its own. I tried a spare one and it does the same thing. There's enough power to hold it open once I push the linkage into the solenoid. I would guess that if I made the linkage longer it might pull it open, but then the lever on the shutoff valve won't move as far.

Thanks in advance for any tips/advice!


Bobcat 331 Fuel Shutoff Solenoid

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire