BOBCAT E35 Replacement Rotary Joint

samedi 11 juin 2016

Hi there guys, I have put a previous post up here before regarding the "failure" of my rotary joint on my 2014 E35 twice in 880hrs, my dealer has repaired it again (new seals) I believe under warranty once again, I wont get into the details of what led to Bobcats change of heart to do the repair once again.

There seems to be suggestions that dirt or dust is getting past the lower seal and causing internal damage and premature seal failure, they wont tell me much more than that, I am guessing it's of sub-standard quality or I am just extremely unlucky?

I am hoping some one on this forum may have had some dealings with companies in the US that build aftermarket rotary joints, or even better still no of a company that does a replacement rotary joint, I am just nervous about the lifespan of this component now after my experience thus far, I don't really want to get rid of the machine as it's by far the best digging excavator I have ever owned in this weight bracket.

I was considering seeing if the dealer would supply me one of the failed ones and take it to notable hydraulic/engineering company and see if they could see why it's failing and may have some suggestions.


BOBCAT E35 Replacement Rotary Joint

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire