Case 450 leaking hydraulic fluid

mercredi 15 juin 2016

I'm new to dozers so all the terminology may not be correct. I have a case 450 dozer. It is leaking hydraulic fluid out of the area the torque converter is in. Is my torque converter bad? seals? I sealed up around fly wheel cover and numerous other spots before I was pointed to the torque converter. Is there even suppossed to be fluid in this area because there is no seals around anything fly wheel cover etc. Is my torque converter bad or just the seals. It also has put a hole where it bolts to the frame behind starter. So it is blowing hydraulic fluid out there too. I bought this dozer to clear the area where we are going to build our new house. I'm in love with it and want to do alot more with it and I really dont want to get rid of it. Any help will be greatly appreciated


Case 450 leaking hydraulic fluid

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire