Case 680g 4cyl lack of power/skipping

lundi 13 juin 2016

Just bought a case 680g that I knew was lacking power and I was hopeing I can figure it out. Started by replacing fuel filters and cleaned the glass bowl. Did not fix issue still starts hard when cold and has very little power. Shakes really bad too but does not smoke very bad out exhaust (has typical color). Used heat gun on manifold found rear 2 cyl (closest to cab) were running very cold. Loosen those 2 injectors and found no change in shake. They both had fuel coming out of the fittings and I was thinking those 2 injectors could be bad? Was also wondering how I can check engine compression on this motor? Any help out there I would appreciate let me know any other things I should check or do to figure this issue out thanks.


Case 680g 4cyl lack of power/skipping

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire