CAT 416C swing tower , again....

mercredi 15 juin 2016

Went down to check on my backhoe today. He has removed the boom assembly , swing tower and swing cylinders. The bottom hole on the tractor is going to have to be line bored. And I have to get a new swing tower. Cat was 2800$ for a new one , I opted for an aftermarket with the same warranty. It is supposed to have the bushings like the newer D models already in the swing and boom base. Tractor has 5000 hrs. We have a lot of rock here so I expected this to happen sooner or later. Little later would have been better , I am also putting a new u/c on the 943 loader. I ordered the u/c 3 days before the pin in the backhoe gave. Also during this I was hauling dirt about 100 loads , off loader in truck out of truck on loader. Pulled or tore a ligament in my right knee. May need a go fund me page before this is over, or raise some KY "tomato" plants.


CAT 416C swing tower , again....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire