Komatsu pc160-7 vs other 160 brands

dimanche 12 juin 2016

I'm looking at buying another 160 size machine.(used 2000-2008) Right now I have a Volvo 160 and really like the way it feels and the power. I've run a few Cat 315cl, but they didn't seem to be as smooth as other brands.
I like the power and feel of Deeres, but I know they had some overheating issues.
The Hitachis are nice, but way too slow.

I've been looking hard at Komatsu. I know the 200s get awesome reviews, but I don't know much about the 160s. A local contractor tried a 160, but his operator complained about it being too slow, they ended up getting a 200. ( truthfully I'm not so sure that the operator didn't complain of the machine being too slow simply because he wanted a larger 200) I talked to one other guy and he said the 160 he had was the best machine he has ever run.

Can anyone offer some insight on the 160 Komatsu?


Komatsu pc160-7 vs other 160 brands

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire