Kubota U55 - 2011 Boom won't raise!

jeudi 16 juin 2016

Hi Guys,

I was digging and lifting some wet sand yesterday, everything went well until I decided to move a heavy boulder. After lifting and moving it, I realized the boom won't raise anymore. I can lower it but I can't raise it. Later on, I decided to switch the hydraulic cables to see if there's a problem with the cylinder (worst case scenario). Luckily with the cables switched, the boom can be raised but can't be lowered. So the problem is with the hydraulic cable/valve/...?...

Later on, I decided to swing the whole boom around for cleaning and I accidently found out that by raising the ARM and the BOOM simultaneously, the BOOM will raise. I could gently pull on the ARM and the BOOM will still raise... so it may be electronic? or valve?

Then I reconnect everything as it is suppose to, and disconnect the top hydraulic cable (the one that lowers the boom, thinking that the backflow might be blocked). And no, the boom won't raise. So I suspect it is valve of the other hydraulic cable that is defect?

Diagnostics:

1- Boom can be lowered.
2- Boom can't be raised.
3- Switch hydraulic cable (Boom can be raised, can't be lowered). Cylinder not at fault.
4- Boom can be raised if the arm is raised at the same time.
5- It seem there isn't enough power supply by the hydraulic cable that suppose to raise the boom.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!


Kubota U55 - 2011 Boom won't raise!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire