Bobcat S250 charge pressure

dimanche 5 juillet 2015

On my '04 S250, 3025 hours, Standard flow, 2 speed. Machine still functions fine. The charge pressure light has been coming on sometimes when cold before it warmed up. Usually you could shut it off wait a minute and run it all day. Last night shutting it off made no difference. It will run for a few minutes, and starts beeping and will shut down a couple minutes later. I had a new charge pressure sender, made no difference when installed. Machine was serviced about 10 hours ago. No stored codes in the computer. Drive belt seems tight, although I've heard a squealing in the past. Kind of disappointed..this machine had an easy life at a landscape company.

I've looked for the case drains near the drive motors, I dont see them.

Whats next? I've already started pricing pumps:mad:


Bobcat S250 charge pressure

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire