This is a crazy one

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Recently I have been having problems with what seemed at first with a brake dragging on the left side of my john deere ct 332. I kept running the thing for up to 45 mins at a time and let
the drive cool down because it would get real hot. It got to the point that the problem started to seem like the drive was going because of the screeching and grinding noise so I assumed
that that was definitely the problem. I babied the machine back up to the tool shed and proceeded to remove the track and shot straight up to john deere to purchased a brand new drive.
Drive came in in a few days, installed it, fired up the machine, turned park brake switch to off, while in idle moved the stick forward, no noise, pulled back on stick, no noise. Reved up to
around 2000 rpm grinding noise returns, only the left side. Damn!!!! OK, maybe a clogged line from the park Park Brake Valve Manifold. Took two days and a whole lot of labor to do it, but
I replaced the corroded line coming from Park Brake Valve Manifold to the "Tee" and the two hoses going to each drive. Fired the machine up, same problem at around 2000 rpm. Damn again.
Went down to the john deere dealer purchased a 600 psi gauge, the fittings and a make-up hoses to do a pressure test from the manifold, (specs call for 250 - 300 psi to release brakes), I'm
getting 370 psi. Now whats got me befuddled is why is it the right drive releasing after all this and the left brake drags? The line coming from the Park Brake Valve Manifold simply sends
charged pressure to the "Tee" which splits it to the left and right brake. I would appreciate anybody's help or input.


This is a crazy one

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire