580c

dimanche 12 juin 2016

I just noticed a new leak today or an old leak that got worse today. It is on the largest rubber hose that goes to loader control valve. The hose looks relatively new but there are 4 other hoses in front of it that block access to it. I would like to have a new hose on hand before I disassemble everything. The end going into the control valve looks like an odd fitting, not jic like the other end. The odd looking end is the one leaking. Anyone know what that fitting is called and what size it is. I Have been using this new to me machine for the past three weekends to dig a basement for a 1600 sq' house and 900 sq' garage. It is costing me almost as much for hydraulic oil as diesel fuel I have a lot more work to do with it I just hope it can get the job done without too much down time.
Attached Images
 


580c

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire