Tractor/trailer advice for towing ag equipment

dimanche 12 juin 2016

I've been searching around the forums for quite a while looking for this, and haven't found it. I've also been googling quite a bit as well with no luck. It might be because this is a pretty basic question, but I'm new to semis, and looking to get one for work. We need to move tractors, a forage chopper (30k lbs), and wagons 300-500 miles several times a year. I was thinking a detachable lowboy trailer would be the best option as we may deliver to locations without any kind of loading dock. It looks like Landoll makes a model specific to Ag equipment (http://ift.tt/1XhJOJJ). I need to come up with a spec list for the truck to tow these loads. I would also use this truck to haul a walking floor trailer for moving chopped material (think lawn clippings).

I was hoping to get advice about the minimum specs (HP, wheelbase, axle weights, wet kit specs, etc.) I should request for the quote for this truck. I apologize if this is a very simple question, but I need to get this quote moving forward.


Tractor/trailer advice for towing ag equipment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire