Can you dig dirt with skid steer bucket bobcat S300

mercredi 15 juin 2016

My front parking lot is a real mess due to 2 factors:
1) It was badly asphalted, someone laid asphalt directly on top of dirt 45 years ago
2) I use heavy forklifts unlike the previous owner

The result is that an area 50x50 feet is now basically dirt. The asphalt has completely disintegrated and been ground into that dirt.

Trucks can drive on it but forklifts cannot except for my Taylor.

I want to dig out a foot of surface dirt and replace it with proper stones. My question is, can I do the digging with my bobcat S300? Is it capable of such digging or can it only handle loosened dirt? I use it mostly in winter for snow and sometimes in summer to break concrete for scrap projects.


Can you dig dirt with skid steer bucket bobcat S300

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire