yarder comparison

mercredi 15 juin 2016

hey guys

First off I want to say im new to the forum and thanks for having me. I am currently looking at two swing yarders and need some opinions. I do realize I am not comparing apples to apples but these are the machines I am interested in and the better of whats available. I am looking at a Washington 118 swing yarder and a madill 122 swing yarder. What are the pros and cons of either and if you were in the market and looking at either of these which of the two would you pick and why? I understand the Washington has a hydraulic interlock vs the madill with a mechanical? and the hydraulic is better? also about the madill having water cooled brakes vs the Washington not having any? I will be using the machine in primarily bunched wood and on average .3/m sized wood. I look forward to your responses. Thanks

Joe


yarder comparison

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire