Grey market Komatsu Pc75uu

jeudi 9 juin 2016

Worked on this little hoe for an older gentleman the other day, the boom and stick were locking out constantly and code 34 was showing (defective offset potentiometer) I traced the wiring and fixed a bad connection, but noticed that pot took a hit at some point (I should have checked the resistance to spec) . Machine worked for a little while after I left then started acting up again, same code. I had shown the owner the bypass switch down in front of the seat, it functions perfect in bypass mode so he decided to remove the switch and wire it solid. I don't know much about the operating system in these but I figure the band-aid should hold out and save him over $2000 for a new pot? Is there a way to bypass the safety lock out system in a permanent way (gut the lock out valve?) or will there be consequences if we leave it in override??
He only uses the machine maybe 40hrs a year just puttering around. He kissed a bridge when he hauled it home, hence the buggered pot...

Cheers :drinkup


Grey market Komatsu Pc75uu

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire