JCB 506B w/ a perkins 1004-4t and a mystery Lucas Pump

jeudi 9 juin 2016

Name: 20160609_171600.jpg Views: 1 Size: 33.0 KB

I have JCB with a severe case of oil dilution, no power and a huge blue smoke issue. I have the Perkins manual for the engine in question and I have already replaced the fuel lift pump. So who can give me some guidance on removing this pump. The pump itself doesn't really seem to match either of the two Lucas pumps in the engine manual. So what is this and which procedure do I use? By the way for anyone thinking of buying one of these machines they are about the most mechanic unfriendly thing I've come across in a awhile. The only thing easy to get to is the air filter and the oil dipstick.
Attached Images
 


JCB 506B w/ a perkins 1004-4t and a mystery Lucas Pump

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire