I need some advice on what size excavator I will need for a strange job....

samedi 29 mars 2014

I am a tree contractor and I have a project on the side of the highway in Georgia. Its one of the busiest, most dangerous roads in Georgia.

I have 80 trees locked in an area by a river and a guard rail.

I have no possible access other than lifting a 9500lb chipper over the guard rail. The DOT says absolutely no on disassembling the guard rail.



I have an emergency lane that is exactly 12 ft wide. The guard rail is 26" tall.

We have checked with several cranes and the outriggers will not fit. So we are wondering if we could use a zero turn excavator to lift the Chipper and preferably a 10200lb track loader over the rail on entry then on exit(we have a way to get the track loader on the job using a trailer with ramps on the side if neccesary)

And please I dont need any advice on other ways to do the job I've already had 10 meetings with the DOT on what I am allowed to do and not do in this situation so it has come down to only a few options.



What size zero turn could I rent that would be capable of a 10klb lift and still be well within 12 feet wide?



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire