WildKat Brush Cutter Price

samedi 29 mars 2014

Just thought I would run this up the flag pole. I went and looked at a 72" Wildkat brush cutter with front push bar. It is used but pretty square. Motor and gearbox look Ok with no leaks. Seems to run good with no horrific noises. Not as heavy as some I am sure but for the amount of billable hours per year it should be fine. Needs a set of blades and the "stump jumper" needs a crack repaired. Should be able to talk him into 2k.



What says the forum? New Wildkats delivered to me would run around 3800 or 3900 so no way I would buy new. If I intended to spend that on a new one I would go to a different manufacturer like CID, CE, Skid Pro, etc for more coin but this one came up so I went and looked at it.



Our old Woods M5 finally gave up so I have to replace it. Now I wouldn't have to drag two machines around.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire