Fuel shut off on PC240-6

vendredi 28 mars 2014

On the PC240-6, when I turn off the key, the engine doesn't stop but the RPM decrease lower than the low idle. But the most important is that on the fuel shut off I have 3.7V when I turn the key off. If I remove the wire on the fuel shut off the engine stop. The fuel pump is a VE robert Bosch where the fuel shut off is like a cartridge with one wire on it. I measured the resistance of the fuel shut off, it is 28ohm.

Is it normal to have 3.7V on the fuel shut off when turning off the engine? what should be the standard value for the resistance? maybe the resistance of this fuel shut off is smaller than the genuine that was used, so at 3.7V there is a small current that still allow a small passage of fuel to the pump, am I right or wrong?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire