Most cost efficent way to replace front glass (flat, for a JD 490D)?

samedi 29 mars 2014

...searched for this answer in the forum - so my apologies if it's in here!



My front glass was replaced with plexiglass some time ago, and you literally can barely see anything though it... Of course this means that is a good template for a glass shop to cut me a new piece - BUT, is this most economical way to go? E.g., there may be an after market supplier that has them ready to go with the wiper hole etc.(?)



The machine is a 1990, John Deere 490D excavator, this is the main, front upper flat glass that is in the sliding window (the bottom's out too).



Also, in my search I located the term 'grey market'. What is this? (Sounds shady!)



Thanks,

Mark




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire