Case 1080B Excavator

samedi 22 mars 2014

I hope some folks can chime in and tell me if the Case 1080B was a decent machine. I have the chance to purchase one for scrap value, it runs out real strong the left track is just locked up almost like a brake is on "I noticed in the cab track lock on/off button" could it be as simple as that? but anyway it has the case engine not sure if thats a plus or not over the detroit, it has the wider pads it has leveling turntable again not sure if thats good or bad it has 5,500 hrs i'm giving you guys all the info I have so hopefully some folks can tell me to steer clear of it or jump on the deal model no is 1080B product identification number is 6272103 I think it's a 1989. I think the engine tag is A504PDT and serial number on the engine tag is 10375291 any info is much appreciated Thanks a million



Danny




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire