Dipper Stick Attachments, JD 310c Backhoe.

mercredi 26 mars 2014

Can anybody shed some light on this, but first to say I'm yet to read through some manuals and research on line for this info. But mean while I'd like to ask around if anybody knows when the 1988 JD 310c Backhoes were sold from the dealer were you able to order it from JD with the dipper stick all plumbed for a hammer/thumb?

Or was this plumbing done at the dealer? or a 3rd aftermarket party? because did or does JD sell dipper stick hyd jack hammers and hyd thumbs?



I'm tossing the idea around to see if I can plumb my machine, so to see if there is a hydraulic valve I can hook into and run the hydraulic plumbing line down to the bucket so to operate a thumb/hammer.



I don't even know if the 2 wheel drive 310c can even accept anything like the hammer/thumb on the dipper stick? because of their weight? perhaps only the 4 wheel drive backhoes were plumbed.



I either look into this, or figure out another easy way to split large rocks to make stone wall rock faces.



Joe




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire