Weird problems with JD 210c brakes

samedi 22 mars 2014

I have to push on the brake pedal really hard to get any stopping power. The pedals are really hard, they move very little, if at all. They are all the way up, not on the floor or anything. I took the pedal assembly apart and everything moves smoothly and freely. I just took the transaxle down and apart. Everything looks great. Brake discs are evenly worn and have lots of life left. The piston and casing braking surfaces are perfect, no ripples or gouges. The oil was clean. No metal flakes anywhere. The gears are gorgeous. I will check on how free the piston is tomorrow, and take a look in the transaxle.



Also if I have it in neutral I can easily lock the tires up on concrete. The machine is very weak in any other gear than first. The speeds for the loader and backhoe are slightly above nominal. The backhoe and loader seem to have plenty of power. There are 6600 hours on it.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire