1960s D7E U Joint Question

mercredi 26 mars 2014

Ive got a 1960s dozer....either a D7 or a D7E....no serial number plate....and the left rear serial number is covered up by a Hyster winch....so until I can remove the winch...Im not sure of the serial number. Heres what happened.....I had a U joint bolt come loose for some crazy reason....the U joint came out....and the drive joint between the 2 actual U joints swung around and broke the ears off my 7M1401 lubrication oil regulater valve body. It is a discontinued part....so I found one at salvage. My question is.....there is nothing wrong with the U Joint....found the cap in the belly pan....However...I lost all the needle bearings from the cap and both U Joint oil seals need to be replaced. Is there a place that can sell me just the needle bearings and seals? I found a couple needle bears...so I can measure/mic them for demenisions. Who can help me with this? Thanks in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire