2007 310SJ Parking brake won't release

dimanche 27 novembre 2016

When I fire up the backhoe, the park brake will intermittently release when using the unlock switch. Every now and then it will release on the first attempt. Sometimes nothing will happen and I will get a "park brake circuit failure"(522398.14) code. A couple times I have got it to release by using the outriggers to lift the rear tires off of the ground and then try the switch again. Whatever it is it seems to be getting more temper mental and not allowing me to unlock no matter what I try. I've also tried moving the machine slightly with the loader bucket to release any tension on the driveline. As far as I can tell the wiring to the sensor on top of the rear diff appears to be in good shape and the plug is tight and secure. The switch itself seems to be in good working order because it will always engage the park brake and always attempts to unlock it. I don't know how the park brake system works on these and any info or troubling shooting tips is greatly appreciated. I thought about just replacing the sensor on the diff but would rather not throw parts at it unless its needed.


2007 310SJ Parking brake won't release

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire