Cat 279C Highflow/Mulching head

mercredi 26 mars 2014

I have a cat track skid steer 279c, We use it with a Muclhing head attachement. I came a cross a problem and am seeking some help. We damage the electrical jumper on the mulching head during transport. (This is an electrical jumper that activates the machines high flow function for the mulching head, it plugs into the attachement connection port). We found out though that the machine will run high flow even without the jumper in. This was fine for the day, but this also means that it is running my non highflow attachements in highflow as well. I.e. the rockhoud is using highflow function as well. My assumption is that the highflow sensor is jumped somewhere else....Where can i start to look, is the a secondary switch in the engine compartment? is it something that i have to have diagnossed through the computer? any help would be appricated?



Thanks

Jason




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire