Ford 4500 or JD 510 purchasing advice...

jeudi 20 mars 2014

I'm looking to buy a backhoe in the next week or two. I've been looking on craigslist for stuff in my area and have narrowed it down to either a Ford 4500 loader/backhoe, or a John Deere 510 loader/backhoe. I was leaning towards the JD until I learned that it doesnt use glow plugs, but uses a block heater. The ford has glow plugs - I'm thinking it'd be much easier to start in < 30F temperatures. Any thoughts on this? As far as I can tell the JD is more powerful - seems a bit larger, but the Ford I suspect may be easier to work on or get parts for. Thoughts?



Also - what are everyone's thoughts on these two machines overall? Any current owners have advice for either?



Thanks in advance!

Alan




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire