Perkins 4.236 oil pressure gauge

jeudi 20 mars 2014

I have a Perkins 4.236 diesel in my Massey-Ferguson 50H (TLB). My plan is to add an oil pressure gauge instead of relying on just the idiot light in the dash. I am not the original owner of this machine and the farmers before me got in to the original wiring a bit. I want to have a better ability to monitor the engine vitals and trust the gauges much more than a light that comes on when there is already an issue. Having an oil pressure light on the dash when my back is to it and I am running the hoe does me no good, so I may install a buzzer or bell in to the system too. I was just wondering if anyone has done this on their engine before, or if anyone knows the best spot for me to plumb into? This machine is for my own private use as I do some work around the land I bought to eventually build my own pole barn and/or home. Thanks for looking on.



~Dan




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire