Purchasing/buying a machine out of area or state?

samedi 22 mars 2014

As some of you know, I've been in the market looking to upgrade to a newer machine...my question is, with the ability to look online etc, would you consider or have you bought a machine out of your area or even another state? When I look through sites like machinery trader or whatever I've found machines at some decent hours and prices I like, but not sure about doing it this way. I had a buddy that bought a machine from the Midwest, I think Wisconsin and it turned out to be pretty good machine for him. And he bought it through I think eBay without seeing it, which to me is crazy to me. Would you ever consider doing it? Better yet, if there was a machine in someone's area on here, would they look at it and offer their opinion? I'm just curious..



Thanks



Josh




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire