Went on a road trip today......to FABCO CAT

samedi 22 mars 2014

WOW! I bought a used Harley rake off of the salesman in Milwaukee Wisconsin so I went to get it today. I do business in east central illinois with Altorfer CAT and they have a few real nice locations......but this store in Milwaukee is INSANE! There was row after row of new and used equipment.....lots of D series skids and there must have been a dozen new 247b3 skids. The facilities were all new and spotless! I was in awe all day of this place and the people were top notch. Even the receptionist was pretty hot!



I told my Altorfer dealer that I was taking the family there for vacation this summer and we were spending a week there because that's how long it would take to see it all....better than Disney World for sure!



A must see for CAT fans alike!





Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire