JD 650G blade rides over obstacles

jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Hello all

I have a small problem with my little dozer that I just can't seem to figure out.

What is going on is that when I lower the blade and begin to push a small about of dirt/brush, the blade will lift and ride over any rock or root until I'm passed the obstacle then drop back down. It acts similar to what would happen in float mode. If I have a fair amount of dirt in front of the blade it seems to hold well. The blade will also stay down just fine during a big push if I apply any down pressure at all. It really only happens if I set the blade at a desired height such as grading, and a rock or root happens to be in the way.

It almost acts like there is a small amount of air in the lift cylinders that act like a shock absorber, but only in one direction. The blade will never suck down further than where I put it, only push up.

The machine itself is very tight, no leaks. I have completely rebuilt the control valve with new factory seals, orings, and backup rings. This didn't seem to help. I don't see anything else in the circuit that might need looking at. My next guess is to look at the lift cylinders themselves? Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


JD 650G blade rides over obstacles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire