Troubleshooting Komatsu PC160

vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Hi!

I have some trouble with my Komatsu PC160-7 and hope someone has an idea of what's wrong.

After charging the batteries a couple of days ago, the machine won't start. The engine turns, but there is no ignition it seems. When I checked the fuses behind the headrest, I found that the 30A fuse for the "Engine Controller" is melted. Everytime I put in a new fuse and turn on the ignition, the fuse melts again. In the display I get the errorcodes E0E, DA2RMC and DAFRMC.

I'm thinking this is maybe a short circuit in the wireloop, but that's just a thought.

Has anyone have an idea where I can look for the fault? Or maybe someway I can test for it?

Thanks for all response!

Kind regards,
Steven


Troubleshooting Komatsu PC160

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire