Tell me about the machines you like in the 22-25 ton range!

samedi 30 juillet 2016

I am needing to update my excavator. Been running a SK160 Kobelco for years and it's a good machine,cab alittle small. I am close to all major brands as far as parts and service. Tell me about the Case ex210c, Kobelco Sk210, Cat 320, Hitachi/deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc. in this size range that you own and operate. I like speed and agility, with enough power to get job done but not to much hp that just sucks up fuel. What machine out there that has it figured out? I am open for a used machine with a 1000 hours or so, which knocks off about 25% from new. Would you stay away from buying a previously leased machine? Tell me about your machine's and what you may have done differntly!


Tell me about the machines you like in the 22-25 ton range!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire