Need to sell Brand NEW Volvo Mini Excavator / Backhoe? trenching buckets

dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Hello everyone. I have a client that is a surplus dealer that has 14 volvo excavator buckets for sale. I believe they fit the mini excavators and backhoes but have not be able to find any specific information on them. Many of them are quick attach and i've never seen this style of quick attach. If you can help me out with what this fits that would be great! Open to offers on all 14 buckets. 1 price takes them all you pay freight. Admin if I have posted this in the wrong section can you please move to the correct section please!

For a full set of pictures PM me an email address. I am only able to upload 5 pictures.
Attached Images
     


Need to sell Brand NEW Volvo Mini Excavator / Backhoe? trenching buckets

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire