Bobcat 843 Hydraulic Controls Malfunction

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Hello, brand new to the forum and just bought my first skid steer ever, Bobcat 843. I bought it with hydraulic issues, but not really sure what I was getting into.

The left foot (lift) is not working at all, doesn't cause lifting arms to move. The right foot (tilt) will work the cylinder when there isn't a bucket on it, if bucket on it, it will not lift the machine off ground when you tilt down. When you curl the tilt to the fullest, then the loader arms will lift up, when nothing is touching left foot peddle. Also, when you pull the right steering lever in towards your thigh (auxiliary function), the loader arms will lift up and no foot peddles are being pressed.

Where do I start to diagnose this, could this be the control valve spools leaking across circuits, or could this be a relief valve issue?

Appreciate any help, I am determined to fix this myself even if it takes me a few months. I want to learn about these machines.


Bobcat 843 Hydraulic Controls Malfunction

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire