Crossmemberless dump bed, what are the weak points?

vendredi 20 janvier 2017

I recently built a dump truck using an 04 sterling and added a 16ft crossmemberless Crown bed to it. I did not realize the bed would come without crossmembers or that it was even possible to build one without. I made the deal for a bed they already had built to save on the build time. I typically haul gravel or dirt, not usually demolition materials. My question is: does anyone one have experience with this type of bed and what are some things that you wouldn't do with it that you would do with a normal dump bed? After internet searching, I see several companies make these types of beds, just doesn't look very stout to me!


Crossmemberless dump bed, what are the weak points?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire