Komatsu PC360-10 won't start

lundi 23 janvier 2017

Good day to everyone. I'm here today on behalf of one of my machinery is not coroperating. Last week while an operator was running my komatsu pc360, it suddenly shut off. An LO3 code came up but he wasn't able to get the exact code the correlated to the LO3 or what symbol came up. Well now the code is no longer present and the machine just turns over. No smoke comes out no codes and it's beginning to stump me. I've read about the fuel rail pressure sensor causing the injection system to become "disabled" and not allowing starting of the engine. I've also read about the high pressure fuel pump actuator to be the problem. My problem is that the accuator has voltage that should lift the accuator to allow fuel to pass and also have fuel at the fuel rail. If anyone has ever ran into this problem before and can help it would be much appreciated. I don't have a service manual nor access to insite. I'm certified in networking of control modules but these are alittle different.


Komatsu PC360-10 won't start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire