Looking for a case xt

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

I want a different skid steer. I have a NH lx485 but grew up, so to speak, on a case 1840 years ago. I bought the 485 because at the time needed the short cab height in order to get into a storage building. Now that isn't so important and besides my knees just kill me after a couple of hours running foot controls.
I need to bigger machine that has the power to move dirt now but can't justify a new machine and so wondering which xt case would fit that bill for me? I sure miss the self leveling bucket of the old 1840 but have learned to compensate for that now. Would be interested in remote hydraulics, two speed travel, and lots of power. Any suggestions on which xt I should look for? Thanks!


Looking for a case xt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire