ct 332 no getting fuel

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Other day it died on me. Sounded just like an engine running out of fuel. Not a whole lot of experience on diesels. Went thru troubleshooting in my manuals, no help. While checking the things that I do know a little about I discovered
that I cannot suck diesel thru the hose on the inlet side of the water/fuel separator filter. That doesn't seem right.
Anyhow, I'm stuck at this point in trying to isolate the problem. My question is, should I be able to apply suction to the supply hose with engine not running and get fuel? The primer pump is working because I can hold the tip of my
finger on the inlet and feel section as i push down on the plunger. Any help would surely be appreciated.


ct 332 no getting fuel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire