sand and gravel pit dragline excavator or dredge

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

I went to look at buying a screen to use for what ever the purpose may be. it was for sale, do to just sitting there with no future plans as they were retired.

The screen 16 x 6 triple deck and raises up like a semi dump trailer has a continental diesel power unit

The screen was for a sand/gravel pit that really never took off, only about a 1 to 3/4 acre area size was the pit area or pond about 20' depth of water and was on a 90 acre site.

larger populated towns are closer to this, the other sand pits are father away.

The owner stated that is goal or thoughts were in the end to have a couple pay lakes after mining

Well to make the story short I just came out and asked if any thought of letting me mine it out as I have some decent size equipment the answer was: yes they would entertain that of coarse they would get some royalties also so I have a question: what would be fair on royalties anyone ? after all they nice enough to entertain it. and let me have a crack at it.

next question what the best cheapest way to extract this sand and gravel ?
I own a 600 excavator and 50ton trucks
Would it be better for a dragline
what about a smaller dredge

just thinking this out


sand and gravel pit dragline excavator or dredge

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire